Hurricane Dorian Home Reconstruction in Florida Panhandle
If your home has been damaged by the recent Hurricanes such as Michael, Harvey or the latest hurricane Dorian, there is help and we have fast turnaround times on reconstruction, building strong roofs and we provide hurricane impact resistant shutters and new home windows.
Write our number down, it’s (850) 768-2902
Get Hurricane Reconstruction Help With…
- Water & Flood Damage
- Mold Remediation
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Deck Building
- Driveway Reconstruction
- Drywall Installation
- Electrical Rewiring & Installation
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Roofing Repair & Restoration
Details of Damage From Hurricane Wind Speeds
Here are some statistics on hurricane wind speeds from the NHC government website..
- 74-95 mph – Roof damage, siding and gutters torn off, large branches will snap from trees, power outages
- 96-110 mph – Major roof and siding damage, trees uprooted or snapped, power outages from days to weeks
- 111-129 mph – Stronger homes may lose roof decking and gable ends. Many trees uprooted, roads blocked from debris, electricity and water outages for days to weeks
- 130-156 mph – Catastrophic damage, homes losing their structure and complete roof, most power line poles and trees uprooted, area is uninhabitable and power outages and water outages for weeks to months
- 157+ mph – Many homes completely destroyed, walls collapsed, roads blocked for weeks, area is uninhabitable
Panhandle Water & Flood Damage Restoration
Downtown Panama City does experience a lot of flooding but it’s certainly not the only area. And in Panama City, when it rains, it pours. There are a lot of old neighborhoods in Panama City and that means old, poor infrastructure, which leads to flooding.
Contact HDC Homes For Help – Call us at (850) 768-2902
We are family oriented and local to the Florida Panhandle. We treat each and every situation as though it were our own home, office or ranch.
Residents and business owners have trusted HDC Homes for years to quickly remove water and restore any damage. We are fast, affordable and friendly.
Live Video Of Current Storms & Hurricanes in Florida
Puerto Rico survived the Hurricane Dorian storm but the hurricane is estimated to be a category 4 by the time it reaches Florida.